Sufficient to sleep up to seven people, plus a cot (if required). There are two double bedrooms, a twin room and a smaller room containing a single bed.
- Bedroom No.1: has a 4’6″ double bed.
- Bedroom No.2: contains two 3′ beds and a cot (if required).
- Bedroom No.3: has a 4’6″ double bed.
- Bedroom No.4: a 3′ single bed
- Separate bathroom and shower room upstairs, each with toilet.
- Shower/utility room downstairs with toilet, washing machine and tumble dryer.
Fully equipped with
- Electric hob, electric oven and microwave
- Fridge, freezer and dishwasher
- Table (large enough to seat 7 adults plus a highchair)
Two sitting rooms. One has a 17th Century Inglenook fireplace. The open fire burns logs which can be purchased from the Caretaker. There are two colour televisions available for use, one of which is connected to
- a DVD player
- a VCR
- a Freeview set-top box.
Seating for 7 persons, and with room for a high chair
We are in the process of drawing up an access statement for Myrtle House. Broadly, though, the downstairs of the house can be accessed in a wheelchair as there is a ramp up from the rear parking area. There is also a stair lift in the hall, mounted on the right hand side.
Both showers in the house (one up, one down) are set up as wetrooms with grab rails. The upstairs bath also has a grab rail.
If you require more specific information, please call or contact us using the details on the side of this page.
Other facilities and features
- Telephone – a payphone is available
- Wifi – the house has an internet connection, and wifi is available throughout the house
There are gardens to front and rear and a patio with garden furniture and a barbecue. There is also a ramp and path for wheelchair users.
There is ample ‘off-road’ parking for several vehicles.